Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Rue 21 Blush, Shirt, and Really Tall Heels [Picture Haul]

by - 2:25 PM

Hello Beauties,

I went shopping yesterday. Here's a few pictures of the highlighted items I choose.




This is a Rue 21 bronzer blush from their " Rue Beaute" line released last year. I got the last one from my store for $4.99 (before tax). When I looked for it online, I could not find a link, so you'll just have to rummage for it.



The blush itself is a flattering shimmery pink color that you can see from the swatch above. This blush isn't the most pigmented blush I've ever seen, but not the worse. It provides a sheen to the cheeks, but could also work well as a highlight. I don't see how this product actually has "bronzer" qualities. Maybe if you dipped into the darker shade, you would get a darker hue,but is is nearly impossible to get your brush into it since there is more pink and peach color.

Next,


I'm not much of a super high heel person, but these are actually the easiest I have ever tried to walk in. The look very cute, but are not the most comfortable shoe to wear for long periods of time.

And finally,


I cannot express how much I love this shirt. It is by mymichelle from Belks. It is normally priced at $44.00, but I got it on clearance for $19.99 before tax. It is a silk fabric with smocking towards the center of the shirt. It also like wing sleeves.

Good day at the mall by my standards :)

xoxo,
Shelby.

You May Also Like

0 comments