Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Avon Swatches

by - 8:14 AM

So last night I got what I ordered from Avon. A new Glimmerstick to replace my old one (even though it isn't water proof) I really love these pencils. They are super creamy and are definitely pigmented. My other purchase was my second Avon polish. I decided to do swatches of my purchases so I pulled out my other Avon nail polish for reference. Here's the pictures!



The only downside to Avon polishes is that there are a bit on the runny side. Lagoon is a dark blue with a purple base, but in the pictures it's showing up really purple. I promise it's really blue on.


Finally my replacement for my old Glimmerstick.




I love these glimmersticks as I said before because they are so creamy. It's mind blowing. If you are a first time Avon customer definitely get some of these. You'll love them!

Xoxo,
Shelby :)

You May Also Like

0 comments