Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Playing with Lips [Look Book?]

by - 5:33 PM

Hey Beauties!

I was bored today  since I didn't have anything after school (minus the accumulating homework), so I decided to play with different lip looks. My lips and eyes are my favorite part of my face, so it only makes sense that I would like to emphasize them. The best way, I think, to look put together when you have no time is a bright lips. Here's a few looks for your inspiration.


Look 1: Pink Cupcakes (???)


Clinque Long Last Glosswear in Kissy Fit (on outside of lips)
Wet n' Wild Lipstick in 528A (on outside of lips)
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 220 Pink Chic (center)
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in illume (center)


Look 2: Fire Engine

Wet n' Wild Lipstick in 514A (on outside of lips)
Homemade red glitter gloss (on outside of lips) [Will do blog post in future on how to DIY your own gloss/lipstick]
Covergirl Queen Collection Lipstick in 285 Temptation (center)



Before I go, I would like to say that lip color isn't limited to a season. For some reason people get the idea in their heads that you can only wear bright lip colors in Spring/Summer. I personally want to break this barrier by sporting my favorite fuchsia lip stick. Fall is still a time to experiment with your look! Don't just stick with nudes and vampy lips! Have fun with your lips, because sometimes they're your best accessory.


Lipstick used: 
NYC Blossom

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,
Shelby :)

You May Also Like

0 comments