Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Top Products of 2012!

by - 1:31 PM


Hey Beauties!

Welcome to 2013! My graduation year and a year of new beginnings for me. I hope everyone had a safe holiday. In honor of 2012, I did a top 12 products of the year. Keep in mind that these are the products that stuck with me throughout the year, so they get my top honors. Enjoy the video!





Products in the order mentioned:

Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Lotion in Berry Vanilla
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow (the one I show is Comfort Zone)
Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black
Clean & Clear Advantage Daily Protecting Moisturizer
Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser
Covergirl Eye Enhancer in Champagne
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Fronsting & Plum Wine
Maybelline Master Drama in Sapphire Strength
EOS Lipbalm ( I show Strawberry Sorbet cause it was cleaner)
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
True Religion Hippie Chic 
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Flame

Also, I hope you enjoyed the new "Shelby Moments" I added at the end of this video. I'm going to start putting them into every video!

Thanks for Watching!


post signature


You May Also Like

0 comments