Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Easter 2013

by - 3:18 PM

Hey Beauties!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter. This is officially my third year posting my Easter makeup/outfit. It's amazing how time flies. The first time I posted I was a Sophomore in high school, now I'm about to graduate in two months. Woo! I hope to keep spending many more Easter's with you Beauties! 



This year I went with a neutral eye with a pop of purple liner on the lower lash line. Gotta mix it up right?


Make-up List:

On Face:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 310 Bisque
Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer in light/medium
Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer in 802
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light
Avon Magicx Illuminator in Medium (A little dark, but I used it on my cheekbones and cupid's bow)
Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine

On Eyes:
Pink Color on lid from Physicians Formula Nude Shimmer Strip
Urban Decay's Sidecar in crease
White color as highlight from Physicians Formula Nude Shimmer Strip
Purple Liner from E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette
Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in Empire on waterline
Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight (Layered over Almay)
Brows filled in with brown eyeshadow from E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

Lips:
NYC 16H Lipstain in Persistent Pink
Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Currant


Clothes:
Dress is from DressBarn
Necklace is from DressBarn
My Class Ring :)
Cardigan is Arizona at JcPenny's 
Hot Tomato White Cork Wedges

Happy Easter Everyone!

Ps: Prom Post Tomorrow...Honest. :)


post signature






















You May Also Like

0 comments