Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

So Cinderella Went to The Ball Again....[Prom 2013]

by - 8:24 PM




Hey Beauties! 

As promised yesterday, here is my prom post. This was my final Senior prom. I had tons of fun and it definitely was a night to remember! 



I went in a different direction dress wise this year, but to be honest I think I liked this dress even better then my huge gown. And sorry for the awkward tan lines that I got from the St.Patrick's Day parade the weekend before!

Make-Up List:

On Face:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 310 Bisque
Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer in light/medium
Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer in 802
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder in Light

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow in Midnight Rush (Crease, Inner corner & highlight)
Wet n Wild Color Icon Single in Lagoon (Lid)
Lancome Liner Design in Downtown Blue (Lower lash line & waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero (Tightline)
Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight (Layered over Almay)
Brows filled in with brown eyeshadow from E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

On Lips:
Lancome Color Design Lipstick inVintage Rose
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume

Clothes:
Dress from David's Bridal 
Kim Rogers Earrings from Belk
Hair Clip from David's Bridal
New Direction Silver heels from Belk (Got these guys on sale, by the way! $$$)


I hope you enjoyed my prom photos! New video on my YouTube channel sometime this week (Maybe tomorrow)


 



 post signature

You May Also Like

0 comments