Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

New Masks? [Walmart Haul]

by - 7:19 PM



Hey Beauties!

I went to Walmart last weekend, so I wanted to show you what I picked up. I plan on doing a review of the masks soon. Probably towards the end of the month, so I can really try them out.


Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Contour Cleansing System
$12.47


Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

$9.47
Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach
$5.94


Freeman Clay Masks in Acai, Avocado & Oatmeal, and Mint & Lemon
$1.30 each

Hope you enjoyed this haul! So far I'm loving everything I got!





post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I am Manzaby Marketing. This is Helpful Article. I like your Products "NEW MASKS? [WALMART HAUL]" I'm Trying post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. Hair Extensions. Hair Extensions .

    ReplyDelete