Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

So, Cinderella Went to the Ball. [Prom 2012]

by - 7:43 PM

Hello!

Yes, I realize that my school has prom incredibly early. Either way, I still went. Here is a few pictures and a list of the make-up I remember using.




My sister completely made a disgust face in the background to mess up the picture. (haha)

For my make-up I did a light pink and grey/silver smokey eye with false eyelashes. On my cheeks and lips I did light pink to compliment the dress also.

Make-up List:

On Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 220 Natural Beige for Oily/Combo skin
Smashbox Halo Powder
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
Hard Candy Undercover Agent in Light
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer in Light (to help cover and treat acne scars)
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
BonneBell Powderbronze Bronzer
Avon Magix Illuminator in Medium (almost too dark, but I just used it on my cheek bones)

On Eyes:
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
Rimmel London GlamEyes in Precious Rose
Silver/Grey & Pinks from E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Pallete
Revlon Fanasty Lengths False Eyelashes in 91002 Intensifying
Clinque Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Light Brown

Lips:
Rimmel London Moisture Renew in Pink Chic
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

On a side note, My original plan for my lips was to use NYC 16 Hour Lipstain in 490 Persistent Pink. It looked like the perfect color at Walmart and I prefer stains over lipsticks at long events like this, but the stain did not show up on my lips at all. (Instant Anger!)

Xoxo,

Shelby :)

You May Also Like

0 comments