Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Terrific Tangerine Eyes! [Make-up Tutorial]

by - 6:23 PM

Hey Beauties!

Holy crap I'm excited. This the second tutorial I have ever done. (first on was almost a year ago!) I wanted to do a look that I have been doing a lot since the beginning of the year. I loved the way it turned out and honestly I think it is a pretty awesome way to wear tangerine. :)






Make-up List:

On Face:
Revlon Colorstay in 220 Natural Beige for Oily/Combo skin
Smashbox Halo Powder in light
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
Hard Candy Undercover Agent in Light
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
BonneBell Powderbronze Bronzer

On Eyes:
Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
E.L.F Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

On Lips:
Covergirl Lipstick in Temptation

Xoxo,

Shelby :)

You May Also Like

0 comments