Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

My Everyday Makeup Box

by - 7:10 PM

Hey Beauties!

I took a week off. I know I'm awful, but it seems to help me come up with fresh ideas. Today I decided to let you see what I call my Everyday Makeup Box. When I'm getting ready, instead of reaching into my collection I like to use this for easier access. I rotate the products when the seasons change or when I feel like I should be using some different products. This really helps me get ready faster and I thought it would be fun to show you what I'm always reaching for!

First, the overview.


Top Section


1. ELF Makeup Mist & Set
2. Urban Decay Primer Potion
3. ELF Eyelid Primer


1. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Flame
2. Covergirl Queen Collection Lipstick in Temptation
3. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer
4. ELF Shimmer Gloss in Pink
5. Clinque Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Currant


1. Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer in 802
2. Almay Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black
3. ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
4. Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight
5. Clinque Instant Lift for Brows in Soft Blonde
Heart: ELF Eyelash Curler
6. Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer in Light/Medium

Eye Drawer:


1. Hard Candy Eyeshadow Duo in Backstage Pass
2. Wet n Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
5. Covergirl EyeEnhancers in Champagne 
6. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip in Nude 
7. Covergirl EyeEnhancers Trip in Cafe Au Lait

Swatches!


Blush/Bronzer Drawer: 


1. ELF Conturing Blush & Bronzer in St.Lucia (New favorite! Total dupe for Nars Orgasm & Laguna!)
2. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki
3. Rue 21 Bronzer/Blush
4. Bonne Bell Powderbronze 

Swatches!




1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Perlescent Pink
2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
3. NYC Blushable Creame Stick in Plaza Pink
4.Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk

Swatches!


I also keep a few different pallates on my vanity, but I'll go into them on a different blog post (Maybe next week?!) I hope you enjoyed!



post signature















You May Also Like

0 comments