Powered by Blogger.

Like us on Facebook

Lancome Eye Tutorials!

by - 5:43 PM

Hey Beauties!

I finally got to pick up my Lancome gift with purchase that I've been waiting for! I decided to have a little fun and make up eye looks with the Color Design Quad I got. To challenge myself, I made all three looks only using this quad. Here's the video of the tutorial!





Here are some swatches and pictures of each eye look!


This photo is the colors without a base. 

The colors are in the same order as above, but they are over the Lancome Aquatique Eye Shadow base in Nude.


Look #1


Look #2


Look #3


A picture of the quad in its packaging.

Now my review.  The packaging isn't very special. It's slim with a classic mirror. It is plastic which would make for easy removing to put in a palette. Lancome gives a nice mix of shimmers and matte shades. To me the quad isn't designed to give a cohesive look for day wear. To make it more functional for day to day use I think they should have made either a bright quad or stuck in another neutral shade for easier looks. Click and Gaze are both nice shade with excellent pigmentation. Make it Work is alright over a base, but still comes off sheer and chalky, which I did not like. Fashion Admirer did not come off as chalky as Make it Work, but fades through the day even over a base. I would like it better if it stayed a vibrant pink. Overall this isn't my favorite quad and I'm glad it was a gift with purchase because I would probably not buy this on my own, but it is a nice addition to my collection.

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,

Shelby :)


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. hey hun, I enjoy your video's! I'm def following you! If you can ck out my blog and follow back!
    http://getglam.blogspot.com/
    xx!!

    ReplyDelete